Longview Church of the Nazarene Building Use Policy
I understand that being allowed to use the facilities of the church is a privilege and I will abide by the following regulations:
- Use will be limited to the fellowship hall, kitchen and bathrooms unless otherwise agreed upon;
- Use will not include using the nursery unless a church approved paid nursery attendant is present;
- Pursuant to our mission and values, no alcohol is permitted on the premises.
Fellowship Hall :
-Will be vacuumed thoroughly after use ,
-All seating and tables will be put in original configuration.
-All trash containers will be emptied and new liners installed. (New liners are in bottom of cans)
- All dishes will be washed and put away
- Counter tops and tables will be washed and in ready condition for the next use
- All soiled kitchen cloths will be left in hampers for cleaning by staff
- Coffee filters will be emptied, and carafes will be rinsed and ready for next use.
*There will be a $100.00 fee for opening and closing services*